PHOSPHATE MINING & EXPLORATION
Efficient. Reliable. Cost Effective.
Mining is one of the oldest and most important contributors to modern societies. All raw materials used to sustain life must either be mined or grown.
Surface Mining, though not without its temporary environmental impact, is vital to development. We must extract those minerals and precious metals that we all depend on for our energy, electronics, transportation, infrastructure and other aspects of everyday life.
Surface mining in Jordan is highly regulated to protect the safety of miners and ensure the least environmental impact possible. In addition to, creating high payed jobs, supports local communities and economies .
Al Own performed several significant mining projects in locations such as Al-Abiad, Al-Hassa, Al-Shidiya, Al- Attarrat, Aqaba and Saudi Arabia .
Materials mined by us includes: Phosphate , Oil Shale , Silica
Drilling & Blasting
- Drilling and blasting works are the first steps of mining and done by our companys' specialist under the supervision of an expert.
- Al Own have a wide and extensive experience in;
Designing and implementing a drilling and blasting patterns.
Operating a wide fleet of drilling rigs of all drilling sizes.
Having a qualified and licensed expertise.
-For Overburden removal Al Own operates a massive fleet of :
300 tons Excavators
100 tons Wheel Loaders
100 tons Dump trucks
- Mainly most of the phosphate loading and hauling is done by local sub-contractors, as part of Al-Owns' commitment for developing and investing in the local community,
Screening & Crushing
- Al Own produces the majority of screened & crushed phosphate as a major contractor for JPMC & Ma’aden Co.
- Al Own owns a wide range of Fix Plants & Mobile Crushers and Screens / Jaw , Rotary , Cone & VSI crushers.
- All new equipment and mining activities are controlled by :
Vision link & Product link software are applied in order to bring the field closer to the owners of the mine by allowing them to have full control over the mine, through providing all important information of every machine. For example: Hour Meter, Location, Alerts, Fluid Analysis, Fuel Consumption and Service Maintenance Plan.
Cameras covering the mining: Camps, Work shops, Warehouses and Accommodation, in order to provide maximum security measures to prevent any unexpected problem.
TPMS Truck Payload Measurment System and VIMS Vital Information Management System
Real-time 3D Planning, Scheduling and Reporting through Trimble & Topcon Software mostly used for precise excavations on Dozers, Wheel Loaders, Shovels and Drilling Rigs.